The co-owners of Baird’s CMC and our partners have been (or still are) in each of the stakeholder groups that matter in SRH: activists, civil society, foundations, governments, pharmaceutical companies and politics.
We find it easy to talk to stakeholders about how they think, learn and interact.
Our extensive experience means we can map and explain this landscape and help you to navigate it.
What we’ve done
- Mapping and workshops for researchers in the PopPov Initiative, a $100 million research and policy education programme on population policy funded jointly by the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation and six European governments
- Assessment of stakeholder responses to different pricing strategies designed to improve access to medicines in lower-income and middle-income countries for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Global Health CEO Roundtable
- In-depth stakeholder mapping in four African countries for the International Partnership on Microbicides. The work included identifying likely routes for collaboration with partners in both the private and civil society sectors
- Identifying stakeholders and interviewing them about likely interactions on the use of new technology in preventing HIV infections for the AIDS Foundation of Chicago in collaboration with the Naz Foundation India, the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation and RAND. Funded by the Merck Foundation and the National Institutes of Health
- Identifying HIV stakeholders in Africa and Asia and mapping how they related to one another and to opinion leaders outside the two regions, for a major pharmaceutical company
- Assessment of stakeholder attitudes to the International AIDS Vaccine Initiatives and areas in which stakeholder relations could be improved