About Baird’s CMC
Baird’s CMC works with clients from the earliest point in the planning cycle to implementation of programmes and delivery of products.
Our services include
- Bringing experience, expertise and an external perspective to your strategy development
- Designing and delivering qualitative research to
inform decision making
- Developing and strengthening relationships between those delivering sexual and reproductive health solutions with
those who fund them
- Delivering essential research and scoping for
market size and modelling
- IP policy, access planning and developing strategies to
- Capacity building for organisations wanting to work more effectively with national governments and supra-governmental organisations and agencies
- Delivering effective, high-impact communications for national and international projects
- Communications training for your senior people
- Evaluating existing external affairs and strategic communication to refine and strengthen your response
- Adding capacity to your internal teams to help you meet the demands of our fast paced, deeply-connected and
- We combine global knowledge, expertise and networks to deliver local insight for strategic decision making
- We build strategies based on accurate and honest evidence to deliver real world solutions
- We unlock the power of communications so our clients can achieve their goals
- We are committed to supporting those who are working to deliver better health and quality of life across the globe
- We recognise and respect the interdependence of public, private and not-for-profits in delivering better health
At Baird’s CMC we recognise the many complex challenges facing organisations and agencies working to deliver better sexual and reproductive health.
We can support you every step of the way.
We offer global research capabilities to bring evidence into your strategy development from the local to the global level through our network of expert associates across five continents.
We can work with you to deliver strong, strategic approaches to your sexual and reproductive health projects, from behaviour change to reimbursement models.
We foster collaborative working approaches supported by strong project management.
We are committed to sustainability and deliver capacity building and skills transfer so your teams can take up where we left off.
How we work
Our clients work with a Baird’s CMC associate to lead a team that brings specific skills, expertise and experience together with in-country networks and knowledge.
Our associates each bring over twenty years experience and are thought leaders in their area of specialisation.
Our teams are always managed by professional project managers, and depending upon the nature of the programme or project, a client team may include one or several implementation partners and their employees, who provide local knowledge and the ability to get things done anywhere in the world.